Thursday, October 11, 2012

Skully

I keep saying that I am going to get back in the game! I am trying, I am!
I have been having a rough time of it! But I am pushing myself harder to make time and effort, for things that I enjoy!
It has been harder since the move and my diagnosis. But I will get there!

I have a friend here, that LOVES Halloween. She is also leaning on the edge of jumping into a crafting hobby! I thought I would 'encourage' her with a little card set for Halloween.
I have been in love with Sugar Skulls since I was a barefoot little chicana eating sweet breads and candies every year for Dia de los Muertos. And I am really happy to see that they are very popular this year!
Besides the fact that they are more visible here in Texas than they were in Detroit!! I am in heaven.

 Inkadinkado Sugar Skull Heat Embossed and raised on dimensionals. Cuttlebug folder dry embossed black background.
 Sentiment, HAVE A WICKED HALLOWEEN. CTMH Wicked.
Finished with Red Rhinestones and a Red Spica Pen.

No comments: