Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Scrapbooking ... that is still a thing right!?!

I signed up for a Circle Journal with Simply Betty's Facebook group. A really fun bunch of ladies that are non judgmental.
Why? Because I lost my motivation. And I want to start working on my books from years ago. 
This will force me to get some creativity back. Give me a deadline and force me to do some things I might not do normally. 
So here is my March Layout for a gal in the group... I doubt she will see it ... since I am not all that popular. hahahhaha. Don't show her! :) 
 My Layout... Horses. Not something I have any experience with. But here in Texas, it was not difficult to find some products... and it is Rodeo season here.
 My About me Tag, Pull out tags and Layout.
 The Swinging Sentiment. Attached with twine and eyelets.
 The tags: One for Journaling and one with "The Old Horsewoman" poem on it.
Lots of Dimension. Why not! The shadow horse border was from the Animal Kingdom Cricut Cartridge. Fits a 4x6 photo, and five 2x2ish photos, along with journaling.

No comments: