Monday, August 19, 2013

Summah Campers

My Kids look so forward to their Summer Day camps every year.
This was my 4 year old Girls first year going to Day Camp!
 Lucky for this nervous Mama... my baby girl has her 9 year old brother to watch over her!
This year the camp them was Zoo Crew and they went to the zoo on a field trip! 
Texas heat and the Zoo, ick... good thing there was a Splashpad!

My kids need bags that were clearly Marked with their names on them. I told you... I have an embroidering problem. I admitted it. I did.
My Brother SE400 and my Sew What Pro Program with free fonts from the internet in the Lettering Tool.... and wellah.
Camp Bags.

I then drew some fun animals and painted them and outlined them. Kids helped. 

I erased the last names... but I embroidered those too. 

No comments: